COVID-19 Store Update
This page was last updated March 24, 2020.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and the governor's executive order to stay home and suspend activities that are not necessary to sustain or protect life, Synergy Appliances is making an effort to minimize exposure by changing hours, reducing staff, updating policies, etc.
Updates to operating hours, policy and procedures:
- Store hours are now the following:
9AM to 6PM Mon-Fri, 9AM to 2 PM Sat. Closed Sunday.
- Staff has been reduced to essential employees on premises only.
- We encourage social distancing by remaining at least 6 feet apart and operating online or by phone as much as possible.
- By appointment preferred.
- Limit 10 people in the store.
- We encourage payment and delivery set up over the phone or by email.
- Online pricing, purchasing and delivery setup available (confirmed over phone or by email).
- We are following CDC recommendations for sanitation, prevention, etc.
- Delivery & installation crew must wear protective mask and gloves during delivery.
Please reach out to us by phone or on our contact form with further questions.